Our RPL Kits are developed to assist in making valid assessment decisions whilst remaining compliant with training standards.
The RPL Kits are written for each qualification and include carefully designed documentation and simple instructions for evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all units requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
Our RPL Kit includes six steps:
- Step 1: An RPL Application Form for the student to complete that meets regulatory compliance, organisational and NCVER requirements.
- Step 2: A self assessment kit for students to self assess their skills and knowledge according to training package requirements and collect appropriate supporting documentation and evidence. The kit also includes instructions regarding evidence-gathering tasks (where applicable).
- Step 3: Competency conversation kit for students to demonstrate their skills and explain their level of knowledge.
- Step 4: Demonstration and observation kit with practical tasks, for students to provide additional evidence.
- Step 5: Third Party Kit, to be completed by an independent third party who is familiar with the student's abilities in the workplace and who currently is (or has previously worked) in a supervisory position to the student. The third party person is asked to provide feedback on the student's skills and workplace performance.
- Step 6: Assessor Kit, which includes detailed instructions, procedures and recording tools to be used during the process. Questions, activities and tasks are mapped to the requirements of each unit of competency.
We provide all documents to you in Microsoft Word format, so you can easily customise them as required. You are free to rebrand and reproduce these within your registered training organisation (RTO). Our RPL Kits can be used for an unlimited number of students within your RTO. Don't forget about our QUALITY ASSURANCE GUARANTEE!
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.
|FNSACC511||Provide financial and business performance information|
|FNSACC512||Prepare tax documentation for individuals|
|FNSACC513||Manage budgets and forecasts|
|FNSACC514||Prepare financial reports for corporate entities*|
|FNSACC516||Implement and maintain internal control procedures|
|FNSACC517||Provide management accounting information|
|BSBITU402||Develop and use complex spreadsheets|
|FNSACC408||Work effectively in the accounting and bookkeeping industry|
|FNSINC601||Apply economic principles to work in the financial services industry|
|FNSINC602||Interpret and use financial statistics and tools|
|FNSTPB503||Apply legal principles in consumer and contract law|
|FNSTPB504||Apply legal principles in corporations and trust la|
|FNSTPB505||Apply legal principles in property law|
|FNSACC601||Prepare and administer tax documentation for legal entities|
|FNSACC607||Evaluate business performance|
* We can develop additional elective units that are not listed on request (Please contact us for further information).