Find Quality RTO Resourcesshop now
RTO Training Resources
These are learning materials for your students to study. Our quality assured learner resources come with audit and update guarantee. These resources are developed by subject matter experts, validated by Industry experts, compliance and quality assurance checked by compliance experts and meet all the training package and compliance requirements such as performance criteria, foundation skills, knowledge evidence etc.
These are practical learner resources developed for the following reasons:
- Meet the requirements of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015.
- Free from obscurity and easy to understand format
- Content accuracy and relevant to the workplace requirements
- Appropriateness of language used for the learners
- And equip learners with underpinning knowledge and skills and support them to become skilled graduates.
Our vocational training and learning resources include:
- Unlimited Student License – you can deliver training to as many students as you want using this learning resource.
- All learning content – that meet training package criteria and developed in the logical order. Our learner resources use a wide variety of methods that VET trainers and assessors and teachers use to conduct in-process evaluations of student comprehension, learning needs, and academic progress during a session, unit, or course. Formative assessments help VET trainers and assessors and teachers identify concepts that students are struggling to understand, skills they are having difficulty acquiring, or learning standards they have not yet achieved so that adjustments can be made to lessons/ sessions, instructional techniques, and academic support.
- Self-Check Questions – Student self-assessment strategies can be effective when students begin to prepare for a summative assessment.
- Fully mapped to training package requirements – with a mapping document that maps the learner resources to the training package requirements.
- Access to Simulated Business resources (templates, policies, procedures etc) to ensure resources are consistent and are based on the real workplace environment.
We develop resources according to the following main steps:
- We hire subject matter experts to write our learner resources to make them Industry and workplace relevant, correct, and current.
- We plan before we start writing our learner tools i.e. what are the requirements of the training package/ accredited course and what does feedback from Industry identify and how to make learner resources appropriate for the learners.
- We design and develop our resources in consultation with VET experts, trainers and assessors and Industry experts to ensure each component of the learner tool meet training package and compliance requirements.
- All resources go through compliance and quality check i.e. many of our validators are ISO 9001 certified lead auditors, highly experienced professionals working in the VET Industry from several years and worked with ASQA and other regulators.
Our compliant and quality assured resources will be delivered to you as downloadable .zip files from your own dedicated download portal.
Each of the .zip files contain multiple editable Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc.) files that are free to rebrand and reproduce within your registered training organisation (RTO).
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.