Our Learner Resources for CPC50308 Diploma of Building and Construction (Management) are available to Pre-Order.
These resources include learner resources. Our quality assured learner resources come with audit and update guarantee. These resources are developed by subject matter experts, validated by Industry experts, compliance and quality assurance checked by compliance experts and meet all the training package and compliance requirements such as principles of assessment and rules of evidence.
These are practical learning tools developed for the following reasons:
- Meet the requirements of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015.
- Ready-to-use, easy-to-customise and easy to understand format
- Content accuracy and relevant to the workplace requirements
- Appropriateness of language used for the learners
- And deliver skilled graduates who are job ready from day one.
Our vocational learner resources package includes:
Unlimited Student License – you can deliver and assess training to as many students as you want using this learning resource.
All learning content – that meet training package criteria and developed in the logical order. Our learner resources use a wide variety of methods that VET trainers and assessors and teachers use to conduct in-process evaluations of student comprehension, learning needs, and academic progress during a session, unit, or course. Formative assessments help VET trainers and assessors and teachers identify concepts that students are struggling to understand, skills they are having difficulty acquiring, or learning standards they have not yet achieved so that adjustments can be made to lessons/ sessions, instructional techniques, and academic support.
Learner Guide - Self-Check Questions – Student self-assessment strategies can be effective when students begin to prepare for a summative assessment.
Fully mapped to training package requirements – with a mapping document that maps the learner resources to the training package requirements.
Self-Study Guide – Student self-study guide can be effective when students begin to prepare for a summative assessment.
Class activities book – Student class activities book help VET trainers and assessors to collect detailed information that can be used to improve instruction and student learning while it’s happening.
PowerPoint presentation – that meet the training package requirements.
Fully mapped to training package requirements – with a mapping document that maps the learning and assessment resources to the training package requirements.
Access to Simulated Business resources (templates, policies, procedures etc) to ensure assessments are consistent and are based on the Principles of Assessment and the Rules of Evidence.
We develop resources according to the following main steps:
1. We hire subject matter experts to write our assessment resources to make them Industry and workplace relevant, correct, and current.
2. We plan before we start writing our assessment tools i.e. what are the assessment requirements of the training package/ accredited course and what does feedback from Industry identify and what assessment methods are appropriate for the learners.
3. We design and develop our resources in consultation with VET experts, trainers and assessors and Industry experts to ensure each component of the assessment tool demonstrates relevance and currency in the industry and meet training package and regulatory compliance requirements. An assessment tool comprises a number of components which ensure assessment is conducted in a manner that is fair, flexible, valid and reliable. These components include:
- Context and conditions of assessment
- Task to be administered to the student
- An outline of evidence to be gathered from the candidate
- Evidence criteria used to judge the quality of performance
- Administration, recording and reporting requirements
4. All resources go through compliance and quality check i.e. many of our validators are ISO 9001 certified lead auditors, highly experienced professionals working in the VET Industry from several years and worked with ASQA and other regulators.
Our compliant and quality assured resources will be delivered to you as soft copy format.
Each of the .zip files contain multiple editable Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc.) files that are free to rebrand and reproduce within your registered training organisation (RTO).
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.
|BSBWOR502B Ensure team effectiveness|
|BSBMGT515A Manage operational plan|
|BSBHRM402A Recruit, select and induct staff|
|BSBFIM501A Manage budgets and financial plans|
|BSBOHS504B Apply principles of OHS risk management|
|CPCCBC5013A Develop professional technical and legal reports on building and construction projects|
|CPCCBC5005A Select and manage building and construction contractors|
|CPCCBC5002A Monitor costing systems on medium rise buildings and construction projects|
|CPCCBC5001B Applying building codes and standards to the construction process for medium rise building projects|
|CPCCBC5007B Administer the legal obligations of building or construction contractor|
|BSBPMG513 Manage Project Quality|
|BSBPMG517 Manage project risk|