CAQA Assessment Kits are quality assured RTO resources with audit and update guarantee. These RTO resources will provide you everything that you need to start assessing your students right away.
These resources are developed by subject matter experts, validated by Industry experts, compliance and quality assurance checked by compliance experts and meet all the training package and compliance requirements such as principles of assessment and rules of evidence.
Our RTO resources can be adjusted for classroom, online or workplace delivery.
The following documents are included in this Assessment Kit:
- Student Assessment Pack – includes the following:
- Detailed instructions regarding requirements for each assessment task
- An Assessment Plan and
- Assessment Task Cover Sheets for each task.
- Assessment record tool/ record sheet - for each assessment task and provides decision making guidance to the assessor. It also includes a summary sheet to record final outcomes for each task and overall results for the unit.
- Trainer Assessment Pack/ Marking Guide – includes the following:
- Instructions to the trainer/ assessor about the assessment process,
- The assessment task instructions,
- Benchmark answers and example answers and
- Guidance to the assessor about assessing each task.
- Mapping – includes the following:
- Mapping of each task against all unit of competency/ training package requirements.
- AQF level mapping
If you require the context of these assessments to be altered, please contact our staff on 1800 266 160 or email email@example.com to discuss your needs.
- Our compliant and quality assured resources will be delivered to you as soft copy format.
- Each of the .zip files contain multiple editable Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc.) files that are free to rebrand and reproduce within your registered training organisation (RTO).
- RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.
- For more information, please refer to our “Quality Assurance” page.