These are learning materials for your students to study. Our quality assured learner resources come with audit and update guarantee. These resources are developed by subject matter experts, validated by Industry experts, compliance and quality assurance checked by compliance experts and meet all the training package and compliance requirements such as performance criteria, foundation skills, knowledge evidence etc.
These are practical learner resources developed for the following reasons:
- Meet the requirements of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015.
- Free from obscurity and easy to understand format
- Content accuracy and relevant to the workplace requirements
- Appropriateness of language used for the learners
- And equip learners with underpinning knowledge and skills and support them to become skilled graduates.
Our vocational training and learning resources include:
- Unlimited Student License – you can deliver training to as many students as you want using this learning resource.
- All learning content – that meet training package criteria and developed in the logical order. Our learner resources use a wide variety of methods that VET trainers and assessors and teachers use to conduct in-process evaluations of student comprehension, learning needs, and academic progress during a session, unit, or course. Formative assessments help VET trainers and assessors and teachers identify concepts that students are struggling to understand, skills they are having difficulty acquiring, or learning standards they have not yet achieved so that adjustments can be made to lessons/ sessions, instructional techniques, and academic support.
- Self-Check Questions – Student self-assessment strategies can be effective when students begin to prepare for a summative assessment.
- Fully mapped to training package requirements – with a mapping document that maps the learner resources to the training package requirements.