Our learner resources contain everything you need to begin training your learners.
Our learner resources include:
- Learner Guide
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Session Plan
- Classroom Activities
- Self Study Guide
Our learner resources have been aligned to learner cohorts, industry needs and ACSF indicated levels. In order to achieve this, we have conducted:
- Industry consultation
- Robust validations
- Assessment of best practice holistic delivery
We provide all documents to you in Microsoft Word format, so you can easily customise them as required. You are free to rebrand and reproduce these within your registered training organisation (RTO). Our learner and assessment resources can be used for an unlimited number of students within your RTO. Don't forget about our QUALITY ASSURANCE GUARANTEE!
The learner guide meets training package criteria and is developed in a logical order. Formative assessments within the learner guide help VET trainers and teachers identify concepts that students are struggling to understand, skills they are having difficulty acquiring, or learning standards they have not yet achieved. The trainers/teachers can then adjust lessons/sessions, instructional techniques, and academic support accordingly.
The self-study guide is a tool that can be used to help a student extend their learning. It can be effective when students begin to prepare for a summative assessment.
Class activities book
The class activities book helps VET trainers and assessors to create an interactive learning environment. The trainers can use these activities to improve training and support the students in journey towards summative assessment.
The PowerPoint presentation supports the trainer/teacher in creating an interactive learning environment.
The session plan enables trainers to deliver effective, engaging and compliant classroom delivery of a qualification.
We develop resources using the following steps:
- We hire subject matter experts to write our learning resources to ensure they are industry and workplace relevant and current.
- Before we commence writing our learner resources we identify the requirements of the training package/accredited course and collect feedback from industry.
- We design and develop our resources in consultation with VET experts, trainers and assessors and industry experts. This is to ensure each component of the learning resources demonstrate relevance and currency in the industry and meet training package and regulatory compliance requirements.
- All resources go through a compliance and quality check with highly experienced professionals who have worked in the VET sector, with ASQA and other regulators.
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.
|CHCCCS015||Provide individualised support|
|CHCDIS002||Follow established person-centred behaviour supports|
|CHCDIS005||Develop and provide person-centred service responses|
|CHCDIS007||Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability|
|CHCDIS008||Facilitate community participation and social inclusion|
|CHCDIS009||Facilitate ongoing skills development using a person-centred approach|
|CHCDIS010||Provide person-centred services to people with disability with complex needs|
|CHCDIV001||Work with diverse people|
|CHCLEG003||Manage legal and ethical compliance|
|HLTAAP001||Recognise healthy body systems|
|HLTWHS002||Follow safe work practices for direct client care|
|CHCADV001||Facilitate the interests and rights of clients|
|CHCADV002||Provide advocacy and representation services|
|CHCAGE001||Facilitate the empowerment of older people|
|CHCAGE003||Coordinate services for older people|
|CHCAGE005||Provide support to people living with dementia|
|CHCCCS001||Address the needs of people with chronic disease|
|CHCCCS004||Assess co-existing needs|
|CHCCCS006||Facilitate individual service planning and delivery|
|CHCCCS007||Develop and implement service programs|
|CHCCCS011||Meet personal support needs|
|CHCCCS017||Provide loss and grief support|
|CHCCCS023||Support independence and wellbeing|
|CHCCCS025||Support relationships with carers and families|
* We can develop additional elective units that are not listed on request (Please contact us for further information).