Learning and Assessment Kit-BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
Our learner and assessment resources contain everything you need to begin training and assessing your learners. Our learner resources include: Learner Guide PowerPoint Presentation Session Plan Classroom Activities Self Study Guide Our assessment resources include: Assessment Pack (Student) Trainer Assessment Pack (Marking Guide) Mapping for each unit of competency Assessment...
Our learner and assessment resources contain everything you need to begin training and assessing your learners.
Our learner resources include:
- Learner Guide
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Session Plan
- Classroom Activities
- Self Study Guide
Our assessment resources include:
- Assessment Pack (Student)
- Trainer Assessment Pack (Marking Guide)
- Mapping for each unit of competency
- Assessment Record Tools
Our learner and assessment resources have been aligned to learner cohorts, industry needs and ACSF indicated levels. In order to achieve this, we have conducted:
- Industry consultation
- Robust validations
- Assessment of best practice holistic delivery
We provide all documents to you in Microsoft Word format, so you can easily customise them as required. You are free to rebrand and reproduce these within your registered training organisation (RTO). Our learner and assessment resources can be used for an unlimited number of students within your RTO. Don't forget about our QUALITY ASSURANCE GUARANTEE!
The learner guide meets training package criteria and is developed in a logical order. Formative assessments within the learner guide help VET trainers and teachers identify concepts that students are struggling to understand, skills they are having difficulty acquiring, or learning standards they have not yet achieved. The trainers/teachers can then adjust lessons/sessions, instructional techniques, and academic support accordingly.
The self-study guide is a tool that can be used to help a student extend their learning. It can be effective when students begin to prepare for a summative assessment.
Class activities book
The class activities book helps VET trainers and assessors to create an interactive learning environment. The trainers can use these activities to improve training and support the students in journey towards summative assessment.
The PowerPoint presentation supports the trainer/teacher in creating an interactive learning environment.
The session plan enables trainers to deliver effective, engaging and compliant classroom delivery of a qualification.
Student Assessment Pack
All assessment resources include context and conditions of assessment, tasks to be administered to the student, and an outline of the evidence to be collected from the student.
Trainer/Assessor Assessment Pack
The trainer assessment pack includes benchmark answers and evidence criteria used to assess the student's competence (i.e. the assessment decision)
Fully mapped to training package requirements
The mapping document maps the assessment resources to the training package requirements.
Access to simulated business resources
Simulated business resources (templates, policies, procedures etc) are included to ensure that assessments are consistent and based on the Principles of Assessment and Rules of Evidence.
We develop resources using the following steps:
- We hire subject matter experts to write our learning and assessment resources to ensure they are industry and workplace relevant and current.
- Before we commence writing our assessment tools we identify the assessment requirements of the training package/accredited course, collect feedback from industry, and identify what assessment methods are appropriate for the students.
- We design and develop our resources in consultation with VET experts, trainers and assessors and industry experts. This is to ensure each component of the learning and assessment tools demonstrate relevance and currency in the industry and meet training package and regulatory compliance requirements.
- An assessment tool is comprised of a number of components which ensure assessment is conducted in a manner that is fair, flexible, valid and reliable. These components include:
- Context and conditions of assessment
- Task to be administered to the student
- An outline of evidence to be gathered from the candidate
- Evidence criteria used to assess the competence of the student
- Administration, recording and reporting requirements
- All resources go through a compliance and quality check with highly experienced professionals who have worked in the VET sector, with ASQA and other regulators.
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.