This unit of competency includes learner and assessment resources. Our quality assured learning and assessment resources come with an update guarantee. These resources are developed by subject matter experts, validated by industry experts, compliance and quality assurance checked by compliance experts and meet all the training package and compliance requirements such as principles of assessment and rules of evidence.
These are practical learning and assessment tools and they:
- Meet the requirements of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015.
- Are ready-to-use, easy-to-customise and in an easy to understand format
- Are content accurate and relevant to the workplace requirements
- Use appropriate language for learners
Our vocational training and assessment resources package includes:
You can deliver and assess training to as many students as you want using this learning and assessment resource.
With assessment tasks for your learners, including an Assessment plan document. All our assessment resources include context and conditions of assessment, tasks to be administered to the student, and an outline of the evidence to be gathered from the candidate).
With benchmark answers and evidence criteria used to judge the quality of performance (i.e. the assessment decision - making rules for your assessors.
With a mapping document that maps the learning and assessment resources to the training package requirements.
That meet training package criteria and developed in the logical order. Our learner resources use a wide variety of methods that VET trainers and assessors and teachers use to conduct in-process evaluations of student comprehension, learning needs, and academic progress during a session, unit, or course. Formative assessments help VET trainers and assessors and teachers identify concepts that students are struggling to understand, skills they are having difficulty acquiring, or learning standards they have not yet achieved so that adjustments can be made to lessons/ sessions, instructional techniques, and academic support.
PowerPoint presentation – that meet the training package requirements.
Our session plan support trainers to deliver effective, engaging and compliant classroom delivery of the qualification. These session plans can be customised easily to other delivery modes as well.
We develop resources using the following main steps:
- We hire subject matter experts to write our assessment resources to ensure they are industry and workplace relevant, correct, and current.
- We plan before we start writing our assessment tools i.e. what are the assessment requirements of the training package/accredited course, what does feedback from industry identify and what assessment methods are appropriate for the learners.
- We design and develop our resources in consultation with VET experts, trainers and assessors and industry experts to ensure each component of the assessment tool demonstrates relevance and currency in the industry and meets training package and regulatory compliance requirements. An assessment tool comprises a number of components which ensures assessment is conducted in a manner that is fair, flexible, valid and reliable. These components include:
- Context and conditions of assessment
- Task to be administered to the student
- An outline of evidence to be gathered from the candidate
- Evidence criteria used to judge the quality of performance
- Administration, recording and reporting requirements
- All resources go through a compliance and quality check i.e. many of our validators are ISO9001 certified lead auditors, highly experienced professionals working in the VET industry and have worked with ASQA and other regulators.
Our compliant and quality assured resources will be delivered to you in a soft copy format.
Each document is sent to you in Microsoft Office format (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc.) files that are you are free to edit, rebrand and reproduce within your Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.
|BSBSUS201 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices|
|BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others|
|SITHCCC001 Use food preparation equipment|
|SITHCCC005 Prepare dishes using basic methods of cookery|
|SITHCCC006 Prepare appetisers and salads|
|SITHCCC007 Prepare stocks, sauces and soups|
|SITHCCC008 Prepare vegetable, fruit, egg and farinaceous dishes|
|SITHCCC012 Prepare poultry dishes|
|SITHCCC013 Prepare seafood dishes|
|SITHCCC014 Prepare meat dishes|
|SITHCCC018 Prepare food to meet special dietary requirements|
|SITHCCC019 Produce cakes, pastries and breads|
|SITHCCC020 Work effectively as a cook|
|SITHKOP001 Clean kitchen premises and equipment|
|SITHKOP002 Plan and cost basic menus|
|SITHPAT006 Produce desserts|
|SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety|
|SITXFSA002 Participate in safe food handling practices|
|SITXHRM001 Coach others in job skills|
|SITXINV002 Maintain the quality of perishable items|
|SITXWHS001 Participate in safe work practices|
|SITXINV003 Purchase goods|
|SITHFAB002 Provide responsible service of alcohol|
|SITHFAB005 Prepare and serve espresso coffee|
|SITHIND002 Source and use information on the hospitality industry|
* We can develop any additional Elective units if desired units are not listed (Please contact us for information)