Our RPL Kits are developed to assist in making valid assessment decisions whilst remaining compliant with training standards.
The RPL Kits are written for each qualification and include carefully designed documentation and simple instructions for evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all units requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
Our RPL Kit includes six steps:
- Step 1: An RPL Application Form for the student to complete that meets regulatory compliance, organisational and NCVER requirements.
- Step 2: A self assessment kit for students to self assess their skills and knowledge according to training package requirements and collect appropriate supporting documentation and evidence. The kit also includes instructions regarding evidence-gathering tasks (where applicable).
- Step 3: Competency conversation kit for students to demonstrate their skills and explain their level of knowledge.
- Step 4: Demonstration and observation kit with practical tasks, for students to provide additional evidence.
- Step 5: Third Party Kit, to be completed by an independent third party who is familiar with the student's abilities in the workplace and who currently is (or has previously worked) in a supervisory position to the student. The third party person is asked to provide feedback on the student's skills and workplace performance.
- Step 6: Assessor Kit, which includes detailed instructions, procedures and recording tools to be used during the process. Questions, activities and tasks are mapped to the requirements of each unit of competency.
We provide all documents to you in Microsoft Word format, so you can easily customise them as required. You are free to rebrand and reproduce these within your registered training organisation (RTO). Our RPL Kits can be used for an unlimited number of students within your RTO. Don't forget about our QUALITY ASSURANCE GUARANTEE!
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.
|CHCCOM002||Use communication to build relationships|
|CHCDIV001||Work with diverse people|
|CHCLAH001||Work effectively in the leisure and health industries|
|CHCLAH002||Contribute to leisure and health programming|
|CHCLAH003||Participate in the planning, implementation and monitoring of individual leisure and health programs|
|CHCLAH004||Participate in planning leisure and health programs for clients with complex needs|
|CHCLAH005||Incorporate lifespan development and sociological concepts into leisure and health programming|
|CHCPRP003||Reflect on and improve own professional practice|
|HLTAAP002||Confirm physical health status|
|HLTWHS002||Follow safe work practices for direct client care|
|CHCAGE001||Facilitate the empowerment of older people|
|CHCAGE005||Provide support to people living with dementia|
|CHCCCS023||Support independence and well being|
|CHCCCS015||Provide individualised support|
|CHCCCS020||Respond effectively to behaviours of concern|
|CHCDIS007||Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability|
|CHCHCS001||Provide home and community support services|
|CHCDIV002||Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety|
|CHCMHS001||Work with people with mental health issues|
* We can develop additional elective units that are not listed on request (Please contact us for further information).