Our RPL Assessment tools/ RPL Kits are developed to make valid assessment decisions and remaining compliant with training standards.
These RPL kits are written especially for each qualification, includes carefully designed documentation and simple instructions for evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all units requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
These RPL Assessment Tool/ RPL Kits include:
- RPL Form for student to complete to meet regulatory compliance, organisational and NCVER requirements.
- Self assessment kit for students to self assess their skills, and knowledge according to training package requirements and collecting appropriate supporting documentation and evidence. The kit also includes instructions about evidence-gathering tasks (where applicable). As the candidate works through each unit they will need to think about the types of evidence they can provide.
- Competency conversation kit for students to explain their level of skills and knowledge.
- Demonstrations and observations kit with practical tasks, for students to provide opportunity to explain and demonstrate their level of skills and knowledge.
- The Third Party Kit, which is to be completed by an independent third party (at the assessor's discretion if they deem it necessary) who is familiar with the student’s abilities in the workplace and who currently is (or has previously worked) in a supervisory position to the candidate. The third party person is asked to provide feedback on the student’s skills and workplace performance.
- An Assessor’s Kit, which includes detailed instructions, procedures and recording tools to be used during the process. Questions, activities and tasks are mapped to the requirements of each unit of competency.
This is a one-off license fee and there are no limits on the amount of times you can use this RPL Assessment Tool/ RPL Kits within your RTO, no annual or ongoing fees, and no limit on student numbers.
These RPL Assessment Tool/ RPL Kits are delivered in digital format and purchasers are permitted to brand, customise and adapt to suit the needs of their target group.
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.
|CHCDIV002 Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety|
|CHCECE001 Develop cultural competence|
|CHCECE002 Ensure the health and safety of children|
|CHCECE003 Provide care for children|
|CHCECE004 Promote and provide healthy food and drinks|
|CHCECE005 Provide care for babies and toddlers|
|CHCECE007 Develop positive and respectful relationships with children|
|CHCECE009 Use an approved learning framework to guide practice|
|CHCECE016 Establish and maintain a safe and healthy environment for children|
|CHCECE017 Foster the holistic development and wellbeing of the child in early childhood|
|CHCECE018 Nurture creativity in children|
|CHCECE019 Facilitate compliance in an education and care services|
|CHCECE020 Establish and implement plans for developing cooperative behaviour|
|CHCECE021 Implement strategies for the inclusion of all children|
|CHCECE022 Promote children’s agency|
|CHCECE023 Analyse information to inform learning|
|CHCECE024 Design and implement the curriculum to foster children’s learning and development|
|CHCECE025 Embed sustainable practices in service operations|
|CHCECE026 Work in partnership with families to provide appropriate education and care for children|
|CHCLEG001 Work legally and ethically|
|CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk|
|HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting|
|HLTWHS003 Maintain work health and safety|
|CHCMGT001 Develop,implement and review quality framework|
|CHCMGT003 Lead the work team|
|BSBRSK501 Manage risk|
|BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices|
|CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people|