Our RPL Kits are developed to assist in making valid assessment decisions whilst remaining compliant with training standards.
The RPL Kits are written for each qualification and include carefully designed documentation and simple instructions for evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all units requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
Our RPL Kit includes six steps:
- Step 1: An RPL Application Form for the student to complete that meets regulatory compliance, organisational and NCVER requirements.
- Step 2: A self assessment kit for students to self assess their skills and knowledge according to training package requirements and collect appropriate supporting documentation and evidence. The kit also includes instructions regarding evidence-gathering tasks (where applicable).
- Step 3: Competency conversation kit for students to demonstrate their skills and explain their level of knowledge.
- Step 4: Demonstration and observation kit with practical tasks, for students to provide additional evidence.
- Step 5: Third Party Kit, to be completed by an independent third party who is familiar with the student's abilities in the workplace and who currently is (or has previously worked) in a supervisory position to the student. The third party person is asked to provide feedback on the student's skills and workplace performance.
- Step 6: Assessor Kit, which includes detailed instructions, procedures and recording tools to be used during the process. Questions, activities and tasks are mapped to the requirements of each unit of competency.
We provide all documents to you in Microsoft Word format, so you can easily customise them as required. You are free to rebrand and reproduce these within your registered training organisation (RTO). Our RPL Kits can be used for an unlimited number of students within your RTO. Don't forget about our QUALITY ASSURANCE GUARANTEE!
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.
|CHCDIV002||Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety|
|CHCECE001||Develop cultural competence|
|CHCECE002||Ensure the health and safety of children|
|CHCECE003||Provide care for children|
|CHCECE004||Promote and provide healthy food and drinks|
|CHCECE005||Provide care for babies and toddlers|
|CHCECE007||Develop positive and respectful relationships with children|
|CHCECE009||Use an approved learning framework to guide practice|
|CHCECE016||Establish and maintain a safe and healthy environment for children|
|CHCECE017||Foster the holistic development and wellbeing of the child in early childhood|
|CHCECE018||Nurture creativity in children|
|CHCECE019||Facilitate compliance in an education and care services|
|CHCECE020||Establish and implement plans for developing cooperative behaviour|
|CHCECE021||Implement strategies for the inclusion of all children|
|CHCECE022||Promote children's agency|
|CHCECE023||Analyse information to inform learning|
|CHCECE024||Design and implement the curriculum to foster children's learning and development|
|CHCECE025||Embed sustainable practices in service operations|
|CHCECE026||Work in partnership with families to provide appropriate education and care for children|
|CHCLEG001||Work legally and ethically|
|CHCPRT001||Identify and respond to children and young people at risk|
|HLTAID004||Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting|
|HLTWHS003||Maintain work health and safety|
|CHCDIS007||Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability|
|CHCDIV001||Work with diverse people|
|CHCMGT003||Lead the work team|
|CHCPRP003||Reflect on and improve own professional practice|
|CHCSAC005||Foster the holistic development and wellbeing of the child in school age care|
|CHCPOL003||Research and apply evidence to practice|
|BSBLED401||Develop teams and individuals|
|BSBSUS501||Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability|
* We can develop additional elective units that are not listed on request (Please contact us for further information).