Our RPL Assessment tools/ RPL Kits are developed to make valid assessment decisions and remaining compliant with training standards.
These RPL kits are written especially for each qualification, includes carefully designed documentation and simple instructions for evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all units requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
These RPL Assessment Tool/ RPL Kits include:
- RPL Form for student to complete to meet regulatory compliance, organisational and NCVER requirements.
- Self assessment kit for students to self assess their skills, and knowledge according to training package requirements and collecting appropriate supporting documentation and evidence. The kit also includes instructions about evidence-gathering tasks (where applicable). As the candidate works through each unit they will need to think about the types of evidence they can provide.
- Competency conversation kit for students to explain their level of skills and knowledge.
- Demonstrations and observations kit with practical tasks, for students to provide opportunity to explain and demonstrate their level of skills and knowledge.
- The Third Party Kit, which is to be completed by an independent third party (at the assessor's discretion if they deem it necessary) who is familiar with the student’s abilities in the workplace and who currently is (or has previously worked) in a supervisory position to the candidate. The third party person is asked to provide feedback on the student’s skills and workplace performance.
- An Assessor’s Kit, which includes detailed instructions, procedures and recording tools to be used during the process. Questions, activities and tasks are mapped to the requirements of each unit of competency.
This is a one-off license fee and there are no limits on the amount of times you can use this RPL Assessment Tool/ RPL Kits within your RTO, no annual or ongoing fees, and no limit on student numbers.
These RPL Assessment Tool/ RPL Kits are delivered in digital format and purchasers are permitted to brand, customise and adapt to suit the needs of their target group.
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.
|CPCCCM1012A Work effectively and sustainably in the construction industry|
|CPCCCM1013A Plan and organise work|
|CPCCCM1014A Conduct workplace communication|
|CPCCCM1015A Carry out measurements and calculations|
|CPCCCM2001A Read and interpret plans and specifications|
|CPCCCM2003B Calculate and cost construction work|
|CPCCCM2008B Erect and dismantle restricted height scaffolding|
|CPCCCM2010B Work safely at heights|
|CPCCCM3001C Operate elevated work platforms|
|CPCCOHS2001A Apply OHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry|
|CPCCPB3026B Erect and maintain trestle and plank systems|
|CPCCPD2011A Handle painting and decorating materials|
|CPCCPD2012A Use painting and decorating tools and equipment|
|CPCCPD2013A Remove and replace doors and door and window components|
|CPCCPD3021A Prepare surfaces for painting|
|CPCCPD3022A Apply paint by brush and roller|
|CPCCPD3023A Apply texture coat paint finishes by brush, roller and spray|
|CPCCPD3024A Apply paint by spray|
|CPCCPD3025A Match specified paint colour|
|CPCCPD3026A Apply stains and clear timber finishes|
|CPCCPD3027A Apply wallpaper|
|CPCCPD3028A Apply decorative paint finishes|
|CPCCPD3031A Implement safe lead paint and asbestos work practices in the painting industry|
|CPCCPD3029A Remove graffiti and apply protective coatings|
|CPCCPD3032A Apply advanced wallpaper techniques|
|BSBSMB301 Investigate micro business opportunities|
|BSBSMB406 Manage small business finances|