Our RPL Kits are developed to assist in making valid assessment decisions whilst remaining compliant with training standards.
The RPL Kits are written for each qualification and include carefully designed documentation and simple instructions for evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all units requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
Our RPL Kit includes six steps:
- Step 1: An RPL Application Form for the student to complete that meets regulatory compliance, organisational and NCVER requirements.
- Step 2: A self assessment kit for students to self assess their skills and knowledge according to training package requirements and collect appropriate supporting documentation and evidence. The kit also includes instructions regarding evidence-gathering tasks (where applicable).
- Step 3: Competency conversation kit for students to demonstrate their skills and explain their level of knowledge.
- Step 4: Demonstration and observation kit with practical tasks, for students to provide additional evidence.
- Step 5: Third Party Kit, to be completed by an independent third party who is familiar with the student's abilities in the workplace and who currently is (or has previously worked) in a supervisory position to the student. The third party person is asked to provide feedback on the student's skills and workplace performance.
- Step 6: Assessor Kit, which includes detailed instructions, procedures and recording tools to be used during the process. Questions, activities and tasks are mapped to the requirements of each unit of competency.
We provide all documents to you in Microsoft Word format, so you can easily customise them as required. You are free to rebrand and reproduce these within your registered training organisation (RTO). Our RPL Kits can be used for an unlimited number of students within your RTO. Don't forget about our QUALITY ASSURANCE GUARANTEE!
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.
|CPCCCM1012A||Work effectively and sustainably in the construction industry|
|CPCCCM1013A||Plan and organise work|
|CPCCCM1014A||Conduct workplace communication|
|CPCCCM1015A||Carry out measurements and calculations|
|CPCCCM2001A||Read and interpret plans and specifications|
|CPCCCM2003B||Calculate and cost construction work|
|CPCCCM2010B||Work safely at heights|
|CPCCOHS2001A||Apply OHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry|
|CPCCCM3001C||Operate elevated work platforms|
|CPCCPB3026B||Erect and maintain trestle and plank systems|
|CPCCPD2011A||Handle painting and decorating materials|
|CPCCPD2012A||Use painting and decorating tools and equipment|
|CPCCPD2013A||Remove and replace doors and door and window components|
|CPCCPD3021A||Prepare surfaces for painting|
|CPCCCM2008B||Erect and dismantle restricted height scaffolding|
|CPCCPD3022A||Apply paint by brush and roller|
|CPCCPD3023A||Apply texture coat paint finishes by brush, roller and spray|
|CPCCPD3024A||Apply paint by spray|
|CPCCPD3025A||Match specified paint colour|
|CPCCPD3026A||Apply stains and clear timber finishes|
|CPCCPD3028A||Apply decorative paint finishes|
|CPCCPD3031A||Implement safe lead paint and asbestos work practices in the painting industry|
|CPCCPD3029A||Remove graffiti and apply protective coatings|
|CPCCPD3032A||Apply advanced wallpaper techniques|
|BSBSMB301||Investigate micro business opportunities|
|BSBSMB406||Manage small business finances|
* We can develop additional elective units that are not listed on request (Please contact us for further information).