Please note: Pre-order RPL Kits will be delivered 2 weeks after your payment has been received. Please contact us for further information.
Our RPL Kits are developed to assist in making valid assessment decisions whilst remaining compliant with training standards.
The RPL Kits are written for each qualification and include carefully designed documentation and simple instructions for evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all units requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
Our RPL Kit includes six steps:
- Step 1: An RPL Application Form for the student to complete that meets regulatory compliance, organisational and NCVER requirements.
- Step 2: A self assessment kit for students to self assess their skills and knowledge according to training package requirements and collect appropriate supporting documentation and evidence. The kit also includes instructions regarding evidence-gathering tasks (where applicable).
- Step 3: Competency conversation kit for students to demonstrate their skills and explain their level of knowledge.
- Step 4: Demonstration and observation kit with practical tasks, for students to provide additional evidence.
- Step 5: Third Party Kit, to be completed by an independent third party who is familiar with the student's abilities in the workplace and who currently is (or has previously worked) in a supervisory position to the student. The third party person is asked to provide feedback on the student's skills and workplace performance.
- Step 6: Assessor Kit, which includes detailed instructions, procedures and recording tools to be used during the process. Questions, activities and tasks are mapped to the requirements of each unit of competency.
We provide all documents to you in Microsoft Word format, so you can easily customise them as required. You are free to rebrand and reproduce these within your registered training organisation (RTO). Our RPL Kits can be used for an unlimited number of students within your RTO. Don't forget about our QUALITY ASSURANCE GUARANTEE!
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.
|BSBSUS201 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices|
|BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others|
|SITHCCC001 Use food preparation equipment|
|SITHCCC005 Prepare dishes using basic methods of cookery|
|SITHCCC011 Use cookery skills effectively|
|SITHKOP001 Clean kitchen premises and equipment|
|SITHPAT001 Produce cakes|
|SITHPAT002 Produce gateaux, torten and cakes|
|SITHPAT003 Produce pastries|
|SITHPAT004 Produce yeast-based bakery products|
|SITHPAT005 Produce petits fours|
|SITHPAT006 Produce desserts|
|SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety|
|SITXFSA002 Participate in safe food handling practices|
|SITXHRM001 Coach others in job skills|
|SITXINV002 Maintain the quality of perishable items|
|SITXWHS001 Participate in safe work practices|
|SITHFAB004 Prepare and serve non-alcoholic beverages|
|SITHFAB005 Prepare and serve espresso coffee|
|SITXWHS002 Identify hazards, assess and control safety risks|
|SITHIND002 Source and use information on the hospitality industry|
|SITHCCC018 Prepare food to meet special dietary requirements|
* We can develop additional elective units that are not listed on request (Please contact us for further information).