RPL Kit - SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management
Our RPL Assessment tools/ RPL Kits are developed to make valid assessment decisions and remaining compliant with training standards.
These RPL kits are written especially for each qualification, includes carefully designed documentation and simple instructions for evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all units requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
These RPL Assessment Tool/ RPL Kits include:
- RPL Form for student to complete to meet regulatory compliance, organisational and NCVER requirements.
- Self assessment kit for students to self assess their skills, and knowledge according to training package requirements and collecting appropriate supporting documentation and evidence. The kit also includes instructions about evidence-gathering tasks (where applicable). As the candidate works through each unit they will need to think about the types of evidence they can provide.
- Competency conversation kit for students to explain their level of skills and knowledge.
- Demonstrations and observations kit with practical tasks, for students to provide opportunity to explain and demonstrate their level of skills and knowledge.
- The Third Party Kit, which is to be completed by an independent third party (at the assessor's discretion if they deem it necessary) who is familiar with the student’s abilities in the workplace and who currently is (or has previously worked) in a supervisory position to the candidate. The third party person is asked to provide feedback on the student’s skills and workplace performance.
- An Assessor’s Kit, which includes detailed instructions, procedures and recording tools to be used during the process. Questions, activities and tasks are mapped to the requirements of each unit of competency.
This is a one-off license fee and there are no limits on the amount of times you can use this RPL Assessment Tool/ RPL Kits within your RTO, no annual or ongoing fees, and no limit on student numbers.
These RPL Assessment Tool/ RPL Kits are delivered in digital format and purchasers are permitted to brand, customise and adapt to suit the needs of their target group.
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.
|BSBDIV501 Manage diversity in the workplace|
|BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan|
|SITXCCS007 Enhance customer service experiences|
|SITXCCS008 Develop and manage quality customer service practices|
|SITXCOM005 Manage conflict|
|SITXFIN003 Manage finances within a budget|
|SITXFIN004 Prepare and monitor budgets|
|SITXGLC001 Research and comply with regulatory requirements|
|SITXHRM002 Roster staff|
|SITXHRM003 Lead and manage people|
|SITXMGT001 Monitor work operations|
|SITXMGT002 Establish and conduct business relationships|
|SITXWHS003 Implement and monitor work health and safety practices|
|SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety|
|SITHFAB002 Provide responsible service of alcohol|
|SITHFAB003 Operate a bar|
|SITHFAB004 Prepare and serve non-alcoholic beverages|
|SITHFAB005 Prepare and serve espresso coffee|
|SITHFAB010 Prepare and serve cocktails|
|SITHFAB014 Provide table service of food and beverage|
|SITHFAB016 Provide advice on food|
|SITHIND002 Source and use information on the hospitality industry|
|SITHIND004 Work effectively in hospitality service|
|BSBWOR203 Work Effectively with Others|
|SITXFSA002 Participate in safe food handling practices|
|BSBSUS201 Participate in Environmentally Sustainable Work Practices|
|SITXINV003 Purchase goods|
|SITXHRM001 Coach others in job skills|