Our RPL Assessment tools/ RPL Kits are developed to make valid assessment decisions and remaining compliant with training standards.
These RPL kits are written especially for each qualification, includes carefully designed documentation and simple instructions for evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all units requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
These RPL Assessment Tool/ RPL Kits include:
- RPL Form for student to complete to meet regulatory compliance, organisational and NCVER requirements.
- Self assessment kit for students to self assess their skills, and knowledge according to training package requirements and collecting appropriate supporting documentation and evidence. The kit also includes instructions about evidence-gathering tasks (where applicable). As the candidate works through each unit they will need to think about the types of evidence they can provide.
- Competency conversation kit for students to explain their level of skills and knowledge.
- Demonstrations and observations kit with practical tasks, for students to provide opportunity to explain and demonstrate their level of skills and knowledge.
- The Third Party Kit, which is to be completed by an independent third party (at the assessor's discretion if they deem it necessary) who is familiar with the student’s abilities in the workplace and who currently is (or has previously worked) in a supervisory position to the candidate. The third party person is asked to provide feedback on the student’s skills and workplace performance.
- An Assessor’s Kit, which includes detailed instructions, procedures and recording tools to be used during the process. Questions, activities and tasks are mapped to the requirements of each unit of competency.
This is a one-off license fee and there are no limits on the amount of times you can use this RPL Assessment Tool/ RPL Kits within your RTO, no annual or ongoing fees, and no limit on student numbers.
These RPL Assessment Tool/ RPL Kits are delivered in digital format and purchasers are permitted to brand, customise and adapt to suit the needs of their target group.
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.
|BSBSUS201 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices|
|SHBHBAS001 Provide shampoo and basin services|
|SHBHCLS002 Colour and lighten hair|
|SHBHCLS003 Provide full and partial head highlighting treatments|
|SHBHCLS004 Neutralise unwanted colours and tones|
|SHBHCLS005 Provide on scalp full head and retouch bleach treatments|
|SHBHCUT001 Design haircut structures|
|SHBHCUT002 Create one length or solid haircut structures|
|SHBHCUT003 Create graduated haircut structures|
|SHBHCUT004 Create layered haircut structures|
|SHBHCUT005 Cut hair using over-comb techniques|
|SHBHDES003 Create finished hair designs|
|SHBHIND001 Maintain and organise tools, equipment and work areas|
|SHBHIND003 Develop and expand a client base|
|SHBHREF002 Straighten and relax hair with chemical treatments|
|SHBHTRI001 Identify and treat hair and scalp conditions|
|SHBXCCS001 Conduct salon financial transactions|
|SHBXCCS002 Provide salon services to clients|
|SHBXIND001 Comply with organisational requirements within a personal services environment|
|SHBXIND002 Communicate as part of a salon team|
|SHBXWHS001 Apply safe hygiene, health and work practices|
|SHBHCUT006 Create combine haircut structures|
|SHBHCUT007 Create combined traditional and classic men's haircut structure|
|SHBHDES004 Create classic long hair up-styles|
|SHBHREF001 Curl and Volumise hair with chemical treatments|
|SHBHREF003 Straighten and relax hair with protein treatment|
|SHBXCCS004 Recommend products and services|
|SIRRMER001 Produce visual merchandise displays|