Our RPL Kits are developed to assist in making valid assessment decisions whilst remaining compliant with training standards.
The RPL Kits are written for each qualification and include carefully designed documentation and simple instructions for evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all units requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
Our RPL Kit includes six steps:
- Step 1: An RPL Application Form for the student to complete that meets regulatory compliance, organisational and NCVER requirements.
- Step 2: A self assessment kit for students to self assess their skills and knowledge according to training package requirements and collect appropriate supporting documentation and evidence. The kit also includes instructions regarding evidence-gathering tasks (where applicable).
- Step 3: Competency conversation kit for students to demonstrate their skills and explain their level of knowledge.
- Step 4: Demonstration and observation kit with practical tasks, for students to provide additional evidence.
- Step 5: Third Party Kit, to be completed by an independent third party who is familiar with the student's abilities in the workplace and who currently is (or has previously worked) in a supervisory position to the student. The third party person is asked to provide feedback on the student's skills and workplace performance.
- Step 6: Assessor Kit, which includes detailed instructions, procedures and recording tools to be used during the process. Questions, activities and tasks are mapped to the requirements of each unit of competency.
We provide all documents to you in Microsoft Word format, so you can easily customise them as required. You are free to rebrand and reproduce these within your registered training organisation (RTO). Our RPL Kits can be used for an unlimited number of students within your RTO. Don't forget about our QUALITY ASSURANCE GUARANTEE!
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.
|BSBSUS201||Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices|
|SHBHBAS001||Provide shampoo and basin services|
|SHBHCLS002||Colour and lighten hair|
|SHBHCLS003||Provide full and partial head highlighting treatments|
|SHBHCLS004||Neutralise unwanted colours and tones|
|SHBHCLS005||Provide on scalp full head and retouch bleach treatments|
|SHBHCUT001||Design haircut structures|
|SHBHCUT002||Create one length or solid haircut structures|
|SHBHCUT003||Create graduated haircut structures|
|SHBHCUT004||Create layered haircut structures|
|SHBHCUT005||Cut hair using over-comb techniques|
|SHBHDES003||Create finished hair designs|
|SHBHIND001||Maintain and organise tools, equipment and work areas|
|SHBHIND003||Develop and expand a client base|
|SHBHREF002||Straighten and relax hair with chemical treatments|
|SHBHTRI001||Identify and treat hair and scalp conditions|
|SHBXCCS001||Conduct salon financial transactions|
|SHBXCCS002||Provide salon services to clients|
|SHBXIND001||Comply with organisational requirements within a personal services environment|
|SHBXIND002||Communicate as part of a salon team|
|SHBXWHS001||Apply safe hygiene, health and work practices|
|SHBHCUT006||Create combined haircut structures||Group A|
|SHBHCUT007||Create combined traditional and classic men's haircut structures||Group A|
|SHBHDES004||Create classic long hair up-styles||Group A|
|SHBHREF001||Curl and Volumise hair with chemical treatments||Group C|
|SHBHREF003||Straighten and relax hair with protein treatment||Group C|
|SHBXCCS004||Recommend products and services||Group C|
|SIRRMER001||Produce visual merchandise displays||Group C|
* We can develop additional elective units that are not listed on request (Please contact us for further information).