Our RPL Assessment tools/ RPL Kits are developed to make valid assessment decisions and remaining compliant with training standards.
These RPL kits are written especially for each qualification, includes carefully designed documentation and simple instructions for evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all units requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
These RPL Assessment Tool/ RPL Kits include:
- RPL Form for student to complete to meet regulatory compliance, organisational and NCVER requirements.
- Self assessment kit for students to self assess their skills, and knowledge according to training package requirements and collecting appropriate supporting documentation and evidence. The kit also includes instructions about evidence-gathering tasks (where applicable). As the candidate works through each unit they will need to think about the types of evidence they can provide.
- Competency conversation kit for students to explain their level of skills and knowledge.
- Demonstrations and observations kit with practical tasks, for students to provide opportunity to explain and demonstrate their level of skills and knowledge.
- The Third Party Kit, which is to be completed by an independent third party (at the assessor's discretion if they deem it necessary) who is familiar with the student’s abilities in the workplace and who currently is (or has previously worked) in a supervisory position to the candidate. The third party person is asked to provide feedback on the student’s skills and workplace performance.
- An Assessor’s Kit, which includes detailed instructions, procedures and recording tools to be used during the process. Questions, activities and tasks are mapped to the requirements of each unit of competency.
This is a one-off license fee and there are no limits on the amount of times you can use this RPL Assessment Tool/ RPL Kits within your RTO, no annual or ongoing fees, and no limit on student numbers.
These RPL Assessment Tool/ RPL Kits are delivered in digital format and purchasers are permitted to brand, customise and adapt to suit the needs of their target group.
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.
|BSBDIV501 Manage diversity in the workplace|
|BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices|
|SITHKOP004 Develop menus for special dietary requirements|
|SITHKOP005 Coordinate cooking operations|
|SITXCOM005 Manage conflict|
|SITXFIN003 Manage finances within a budget|
|SITXHRM003 Lead and manage people|
|SITXWHS003 Implement and monitor work health and safety practices|
|SITHCCC001 Use food preparation equipment|
|SITHCCC005 Prepare dishes using basic methods of cookery|
|SITHCCC006 Prepare appetisers and salads|
|SITHCCC007 Prepare stocks, sauces and soups|
|SITHCCC008 Prepare vegetable, fruit, egg and farinaceous dishes|
|SITHCCC012 Prepare poultry dishes|
|SITHCCC013 Prepare seafood dishes|
|SITHCCC014 Prepare meat dishes|
|SITHCCC018 Prepare food to meet special dietary requirements|
|SITHCCC019 Produce cakes, pastries and breads|
|SITHCCC020 Work effectively as a cook|
|SITHKOP002 Plan and cost basic menus|
|SITHPAT006 Produce desserts|
|SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety|
|SITXFSA002 Participate in safe food handling practices|
|SITXHRM001 Coach others in job skills|
|SITXINV002 Maintain the quality of perishable items|
|SITXMGT001 Monitor work operations|
|SITXCCS007 Enhance customer service experiences|
|BSBSUS201 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices|
|BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others|
|SITXWHS002 Identify hazards, assess and control safety risks|
|SITHKOP001 Clean kitchen premises and equipment|
|SITXINV004 Control stock|
|SITXHRM002 Roster staff|