Learning and Assessment Kit-CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
Our learner and assessment resources contain everything you need to begin training and assessing your learners.Our learner resources include: Learner Guide PowerPoint Presentation Session Plan Classroom Activities Self Study Guide Our assessment resources include: Assessment Pack (Student) Trainer Assessment Pack (Marking Guide) Mapping for each unit of competency Assessment Record...
Our learner resources include:
- Learner Guide
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Session Plan
- Classroom Activities
- Self Study Guide
Our assessment resources include:
- Assessment Pack (Student)
- Trainer Assessment Pack (Marking Guide)
- Mapping for each unit of competency
- Assessment Record Tools
Our learner and assessment resources have been aligned to learner cohorts, industry needs and ACSF indicated levels. In order to achieve this, we have conducted:
- Industry consultation
- Robust validations
- Assessment of best practice holistic delivery
We provide all documents to you in Microsoft Word format, so you can easily customise them as required. You are free to rebrand and reproduce these within your registered training organisation (RTO). Our learner and assessment resources can be used for an unlimited number of students within your RTO. Do not forget about our QUALITY ASSURANCE GUARANTEE!
We develop resources using the following steps:
- We hire subject matter experts to write our learning and assessment resources to ensure they are industry and workplace relevant and current.
- Before we commence writing our assessment tools we identify the assessment requirements of the training package/accredited course, collect feedback from industry, and identify what assessment methods are appropriate for the students.
- We design and develop our resources in consultation with VET experts, trainers and assessors and industry experts. This is to ensure each component of the learning and assessment tools demonstrate relevance and currency in the industry and meet training package and regulatory compliance requirements.
- An assessment tool is comprised of a number of components which ensure assessment is conducted in a manner that is fair, flexible, valid and reliable. These components include:
- Context and conditions of assessment
- Task to be administered to the student
- An outline of evidence to be gathered from the candidate
- Evidence criteria used to assess the competence of the student
- Administration, recording and reporting requirements
- All resources go through a compliance and quality check with highly experienced professionals who have worked in the VET sector, with ASQA and other regulators.
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.
|CHCCOM002||Use communication to build relationships|
|CHCDIV001||Work with diverse people|
|CHCLAH001||Work effectively in the leisure and health industries|
|CHCLAH002||Contribute to leisure and health programming|
|CHCLAH003||Participate in the planning, implementation and monitoring of individual leisure and health programs|
|CHCLAH004||Participate in planning leisure and health programs for clients with complex needs|
|CHCLAH005||Incorporate lifespan development and sociological concepts into leisure and health programming|
|CHCPRP003||Reflect on and improve own professional practice|
|HLTAAP002||Confirm physical health status|
|HLTWHS002||Follow safe work practices for direct client care|
|CHCAGE001||Facilitate the empowerment of older people|
|CHCAGE005||Provide support to people living with dementia|
|CHCCCS023||Support independence and wellbeing|
|CHCCCS015||Provide individualised support|
|CHCCCS020||Respond effectively to behaviours of concern|
|CHCDIS007||Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability|
|CHCHCS001||Provide home and community support services|
|CHCDIV002||Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety|
|CHCMHS001||Work with people with mental health issues|